anipassion.com
 :: if i dream :: bad ideas :: craig
not a single fuck was given this day -- rory
// Mer 26 Oct - 15:20

I thought that I was dreaming when you said you love me
It started from nothing, I had no chance to prepare, I couldn't see you coming, I could hate you now

Dernière édition par Thom le Jeu 10 Nov - 21:17, édité 1 fois
Pseudo : SJUB
Appellation : Lui/Il - Him/He.
Disponibilités : berf
Fact(s) : spend my time watching you, you just tell me to lay back and i'm feeling fucked up
Admin
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://theregoesthealarm.forumactif.com
// Dim 30 Oct - 14:54
NOTE TO MYSELF
okay so here we got Kaleb
Kaleb is the child of his mother and some fucker who was there while she already had a husband
the fact that he's alive is a reason to hate him according to his ""father"" (let's call him Eric okay bc there's this guy named Eric -he's my cousin LOL- that i ABSOLUTELY hate and that's enough)
he's 1 year older than his bro', Donovan, whom he fell in love I DON'T KNOW HOW THE FUCK DID IT HAPPENED IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PLOT W THIS GAY DUDE
Kaleb is violent, selfish and all but only when he can't take it anymore
otherwise he's just with his angry face but he don't realize it, he doesn't smile very often except when he's with his friends (aka. Pete, Tim and all)
he tries to satisfy his father but this fucker won't even look at him, just praising Dono' for being a cocksucker while Kaleb is giving his best to have good marks but he's still spiting on his hardwork and all SO
Kaleb gives it up.
He just decides to not care anymore about his father, only his mother who gave her everything he wanted so we can say he was kinda spoiled by her bc she saw that Dono' was an asshole but his mother's love is not enough for him
but he's okay
you're okay Kaleb
you don't have a father.
he's just a replacement.
alrigh' ?
Pseudo : SJUB
Appellation : Lui/Il - Him/He.
Disponibilités : berf
Fact(s) : spend my time watching you, you just tell me to lay back and i'm feeling fucked up
Admin
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://theregoesthealarm.forumactif.com
not a single fuck was given this day -- rory
Page 1 sur 1